Monday, February 22, 2010

My Body Aches When I Drink

CX Huth - "pop goes my world"

CX Huth, born in Neubrandenburg (born 1964) is a German comic artist and illustrator.




early Achtizger come to Berlin, where he can instruct representatives of the major (Lothar Böhme, Wolfgang liver) of the "Beline School" signs and painting, CX founded in the nineties with like-minded avant-garde comic artists group "Renate" (...)





prince and I visited the art space ZS kind in the Western Railway streets to Huth's works are to be considered. We rang and were greeted warmly, taking pictures, loved everything and the way out, we wrote kindness in the guest book and the name and e-mail left address - there are a bird still chirped, Huth was "still very sweet," we did all this with great respect and joy.



with small animals and males, he also embellished the gallery - Fat Tape, bent corners, and typographical errors in the works, make it as tangible but artists of our time.

prince fell in love with the image on the right:


And I'm in this:


I'm the stupid one:


Each may be, should be, as he is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment