Friday, April 16, 2010

Ho Makes The Best Aluminum Boat

Do this, what you feel - the right way


This entry has little to do with art, but I consider that a certain message could be behind it.
When I got through the castle garden towards Heroes' Square and I went to college, despite long-awaited sun was in not too good mood, I walked past this girl who was standing upright with the front wall of the National Library.

What has she just?

No matter what reason they probably had to take a few minutes break from life, I envied them for it. I do not know them and even though I and the three seniors in front of me staring in wonder at the passing and we even turned around to see if they had since moved on, no one asked for by us, whether she's fine. And even if what they had already responded to us?

In any case, it reminded me very much of:

0 comments:

Post a Comment