Saturday, July 17, 2010

How Does The Bugatti Veyron Engine Works

Design (s) for life

Since the middle of my studies and I'm already slightly longer design. Industrial design and in the context of corporate design and graphic design. I might do well in 5o years of design. However, I'm already not a design more fun with them because of, but out of conviction

of making money because I am now in the distribution of food engineering. No design work, but a commercial activity as a designer. What does this mean? Such that I take seriously the requirements of customers, and that I then want the products always make things better, even if the numbers low. It makes me happy a thing or two here and there to make me a bit better and thus to recover. It remains Designer ...

PS: Let's take the numbers of pens that I design remains the basis, I can count myself among the most successful designers. A design object in each pocket: Democratic Design!

0 comments:

Post a Comment